While doing discussion, it’s really important to express opinions to make the listener understand ideas.
Majorly people fail to do so because they don’t get the correct phrase to use.
Today’s article will help you with different phrases that can be used to express opinions.
- As far as I am concerned
- It is generally accepted that
- In my opinion/ in my view
- From my point of view
- The way I see it is that
- Well, I reckon that
- I strongly believe that
- I honestly think that
- I really feel that
- Personally speaking, I believe
- It is considered that
- What do you think?
- What is your stand on the same?
- Do you know what I mean?
- Do you agree with me?
- Would you go along with that?
- Would you agree with me?
- What are your thoughts on that?
- Do you think that?
- What are your opinions on the same?
- Are we on the same page?
- I agree with you that
- I feel the same
- I couldn’t agree more
- I’d go with that
- I think so too
- You are absolutely right
- No doubt about it
- That’s a good point
- A very valid point shared by you
- I’m afraid I have to disagree
- I’m sorry to disagree with you
- That’s not entirely true.
- On the contrary
- I’m not so sure about that
- I will be inclined to disagree
- That’s not the way I see
- I don’t feel the same.
- I see your point but
- I kind of agree with you but
- I partly agree with your point but
- I agree with you to an extent, however
- I do concur with you on this to some extent but