“Become the person who would attract the results you seek.” ~ Jim Cathcart
Being an entrepreneur is no easy task. You need to stay driven and motivated 24×7 for your passion, as well as be a leader to inspire your team so that they are enthused for the vision you have for your product or service. You have to be stoic, have a certain streak of ruthlessness, and not be afraid to take risks or hard decisions.
One of the most important aspects of entrepreneurship is sales. Your idea, your passion and your vision will all be a massive collective disappointment if you fail to sell it to people. This is why it is said that every person in this world should undergo some experience of sales. No matter what your profession is, you can attain remarkable success if you are able to peddle your wares to a diverse clientele.
How to increase your sales?
First and foremost, you need to view the client as a person with needs and emotions, and not merely another addition to the company’s sale roster. This is the single most important thing you have to remember while dealing with clients.
Here is some of the best advice for budding entrepreneurs on how to boost their sales, straight from the experts at Pep Talk India:
- Consumers are not merely buying a product or service from you. They want to satisfy their needs and requirements in the best possible way.
- Have 100% confidence in yourself and your product. There should zero hesitation while presenting your product or service. Have supreme confidence. There is no scope for error in this area as even the most minute hesitation or doubt from your part can be perceived negatively by the client.
- Create a need for the buyer by attracting them. We buy from people whom we deem as interesting or with whom we can identify to some extent. A charismatic personality, pleasant manners, being socially aware and a sense of humor are pre-requisites for a good sale.
- Establish your price immediately. Analyze each customer right away and set the highest price that they are willing to pay. Unless there is a possibility of the client shelving your product/service for some other equally capable competitor, do not budge from your price. Gauge the reaction of the customer through different questions- whether they are in an immediate hurry to buy something and come up with a feasible price range.
- Offer customized products. When you order a latte from Starbucks or a burger from Burger King, there are options for add-ons and side meals to customize your meal. In the same way, you can offer more customized and niche products to customers to maximize your profit.
- Show a variety of options to the customer. It might be that the customer is willing to buy a product but something doesn’t fit their requirements. If you show different varieties, it becomes more difficult to refuse the sale.
- Give a breathtaking experience to the customer. Even if your sale doesn’t go through, make sure you provide an experience that the customer will remember for ages. Doing so creates an overall positive impact and also helps generate a positive word-of-mouth for your company.
- Maintain a good after-sales relationship. After the sale is done, maintain a healthy relationship with the client so that the loyalty factor increases and they make repeated purchases.
[button link=”https://peptalkindia.com/how-creating-a-fear-list-helps-you-achieve-remarkable-success/” color=”lightblue” newwindow=”yes”] How Creating a Fear List Helps You Achieve Remarkable Success[/button]
[button link=”https://peptalkindia.com/how-to-be-creative-doing-things-differently/” color=”lightblue” newwindow=”yes”] How To Be Creative- Doing Things Differently![/button]