- Amiable: This word is used for someone who friendly and warm-hearted.
Example: I love taking to her because she is amiable.
- SYMPATHETIC: This is used for someone who understands and cares about other people’s problem.
Example: John has sympathetic nature and that’s why he is liked by most of his chums.
- OBSERVANT: This is used for people who are good at noticing things around them.
Example: I stay cautious around my mother-in-law as she is quite observant about the things around her.
- QUICK-WITTED: This word is used for those who can think quickly and intelligently.
Example: For this project, we only need quick-witted people.
- KOOKY: This is a word used for something strange or eccentric.
Example: I like kooky Hollywood movies.
- HILARIOUS: This word is used for something very funny.
Example: I must say that movie was hilarious. I couldn’t stop laughing.
- LANKY: This word is used for a person who is ungracefully thin and tall.
Example: A lanky man lifted 100 kg which was shocking for people who saw him.
- BEEFY: This word is used for muscular and robust things.
Example: I am huge fan of his beefy shoulders.
- VAIN: This word is used for something worthless.
Example: She kept praising her vain efforts.
- PLUMP: This word is used for chubby or fat people.
Example: A child fell from the swing due to his plump physique.